- Nearly 6 in 10 – Say clients are concerned about not earning enough money to cover the costs associated with earning a college degree.
- Close to 8 in 10 – Financial advisors say they would recommend tuition insurance for students taking out loans.
Should You Get Tuition Insurance?
Here’s what the financial advisors say.
- 78% say yes – If you’re a parent or student who will need to take on a student loan.
- 72% say yes – If your child is entering their first year of college.
- 65% say yes – If a student is entering graduate school (medical school, law school, etc.)
- 65% say yes – If a student is going back to school after taking time off and want to finish a degree.